What To Do With a Stinky Area Rug


Have a nasty rug and don't want to pay somebody to muck it out for you? Several years ago, I got a new rug. It was green, with beautiful leaves on it. Wow, it matched my room, and went with everything. And then it started smelling green.

I vacuumed it all the time, and it helped, but after a while, vacuuming did nothing. So I took a rug cleaner to it. Brand new!

But then it started getting disgusting again, especially after I kicked a cup of juice all over it, but that's another story. Anyway, the rug was gross. I took a rug cleaner to it again. I spent HOURS on that thing. Wouldn't you know, people decided to stand on it for fun. The rug ended up smelling worse than before I cleaned it. It was making my room smell like crap, feet and crap.

There was only one thing to do. I folded up that disgusting piece of green gunk and threw that thing out! Bam, and now you know what to do with your nasty carpet.

Don't forget to buy your copy of my new book "Pariahs" now available on amazon. Click here to buy it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews