Writing Updates!


I went into the blog and found that some of the links for the online stories went nowhere. I found out that those stories had gone into the archives of the magazine that they were published in. And so, I have updated the links, and you can reach them again.

If in the future, you wish to read them, and the links are gone, it's because the stories have been moved further back into the archives, but they're still there. I will update them as soon as I can, whenever they change.

The stories for The Horror Zine will get deleted one year after they come out, because the Horror Zine does a cleanse of old stories. So Robert will only be available to read in The Horror Zine until April, and Headlights until June or July. I hope to get those reprinted as soon as possible.


"Pariahs" is doing pretty well for a girl who doesn't know what she's doing. If you haven't bought a copy yet, click here and pick one up. And please leave me a review for it on Goodreads, or Amazon. Reviews help a book out a lot. Character reveal coming soon!

I'm currently working on the sequel to "Pariahs." It is officially a train wreck at the moment, but it's going to turn out real nice.


The Cowboy Cabin is getting reprinted for Women in Horror Month, so it will be out February 5. I will post it, with the link.

Thanks to all of you! You're a wonderful reading family!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews