A change of cover and a change of title


I've been gone for a while, because I went to Amazon Ad School hosted by Bryan Cohen. He taught me how to do ads and scale them, turn out marvelous blurbs and create hooks. I know what a conversion rate is and how to find it. If you heard thunder in the distance back in April, it was my mind exploding.

That said, I have made a discovery that I would not have otherwise made. My cover and my blurb needed help. So I may put a hold on "Embers" until I can fix the issues with "Pariahs." I may even change the title. The cover itself is going to a mega professional and I'm fixing the blurb. In fact, I've been doing that all day.

The original cover will still be up, with its confusing description, until its makeover is complete. The whole process is freaking me out, but it's got to be done. After that, I feel I'll be standing on a new threshold, and "Pariahs" will definitely be on another level. "Embers" will meet it there when its turn comes.

And now for an announcement, book 3 is in its plotting stage!

All you readers out there, stay safe!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews