Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews

All right, so yesterday, I had contacted both KDP Customer Support and Author Central about salvaging book reviews.

Author Central answered me first and said I could save my reviews even with a different author name and different cover with a different title. I spoke to Author Central twice before KDP even answered me.

I sent the old and new ISBN numbers to Author Central. My old reviews from "Pariahs" were saved and are now on "Nri Kryne's" sales page. All this was done before KDP answered me back with a "you can't save your reviews because they're different products even if the content is the same."

If you want to salvage your reviews, DO NOT go through KDP Customer Support. Work with Author Central.

If you really want anything done, go through Author Central. They're the ones who put my book on more categories than the two you have to pick on publishing your book.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader