Behind the Scenes of "The Ten Hour Project" Aria's character

Aria actually started out in a book that I made back in high school. She had represented all my frustrated views and had a sarcastic angle to her. But as the years went by, the book transformed and so did Aria until she became a whole different character. She was no longer Aria and in a way, Aria remained. When I looked back on her "old self", I said, "I can't just let her go out and never see the light of day again. There has to be a place for her." And so when the Sanitarium Commute came about and I started to write, I remembered Aria and stuck her in. She was perfect in her original form and so made it to the light of day after all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews