Behind the Scenes of Carrina Triumphant: Carrina's Dumb Teacher

The woman was based off several DUMB teacher aids and one of my own teachers in grade school. Oh my goodness, I almost busted my back when I fell off the swings and my stupid teacher never noticed and none of the teacher aids did either. I had the wind knocked out of me and I could not move. One brat from my class saw me fall and he didn't say anything. I sure wished he had gotten run over, but brats live forever. Anyway, the bell to end recess sounded and I literally crawled to the school, hobbled into the classroom late and the teacher didn't even see. Of course she would have if nothing was wrong and I would have been punished. The teacher aids themselves never noticed anything. While threatening students with their lives for play fighting in one corner, they missed the kid being pummeled in another. And this was off the reservation. What in the world was going on? Maybe they were rethinking their miserable lives?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews