The Inspiration Behind Tiger

I've had this idea floating around in my head for awhile, because somebody does own a tiger around these parts. I've always wondered what would happen if I was in the woods, and that thing had escaped, and I met it. That would suck.


One day, I was wondering about it again, and the story wove itself as I wrote. I knew it was a keeper then. Up to date, I believe I've worked on this story the hardest. It was in writing this story that I finally understood what Ernest Hemingway said:

"There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."


Come read the story here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews