Can't Sew For Beans: My Weekend Disaster...Project

I broke my needle, tangled up my thread, sewed a meandering river across the hem and then destroyed it while pulling out the threads.

My mom said, "Use your sewing machine."

Me: "That WAS my sewing machine!"


If I were making a map, I'd sew in straight lines.


I used the worst kind of fabric. Of course, of course. Somebody told me fabric was important, but I'd already bought this one. I ended up hand-stitching it because...


Kill me now.


And there it is. You can't take it anywhere. First Halloween costume I've stitched that actually fit a person.

Comments

  1. The worst kind of sewing machine is one that has a Critical Need Detector. If you're in critical need of mending something, the machine knows, and it's CND shuts down the machine with sudden, strange malfunctions. Kinda like laptops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! Oh, that sucks! I better check to see if mine is that way.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews