Stories up on the new website and more to come

There are more stories up on the new website. You can find them all here. https://maraduryea.wordpress.com/blog/

Some of the stories you know, and others are brand new. Here is the list:

Tiger

Headlights

Blue Moon (new)

Red Knob (new)

Little Berry

64 Dresses

Love Notes

Kittylyn

I am posting one story a month. I'm also moving away from the horror genre. I'll be focusing more on fantasy, adventure, stick in a little more romance, and aliens. Yup, I like aliens.

April and May will both be fantasies. The one coming in April is a whole new fantasy. You may have read the one going live in May, but since where it's published keeps changing its URL, you might not have been able to find it. You'll be able to find it now.

See you over at the new website! Please like, subscribe, and share...over at the new website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews