Elk, coyotes, deer, and Dragon Ball Z

The other week, I went on a road trip. I was with people whom nothing happens to, so I thought it would be fine.

We had to go to the airport to pick up my uncle.

He missed his flight and came in late. I was getting woozy. Sitting in the airport, waiting for his flight to come in, the alarms went off in total emergency. The gates to one of the terminals grated down and locked everyone away. It never opened again. All the aliens got them, I guess.

When we finally got out of there, we headed home--about four hours away. It was dark. It was close to ten, and every construction crew was out. We got redirected into downtown Tempe. Nobody knew where to go. We just followed the traffic while my uncle tried to get his GPS to work.

Soon, we ended up in front of this building with an outside covered in plastic, faceted to look like a shoddy diamond. There were all these pictures of models on the front of it and it had no windows. I was totally confused.

I was like, "What is that?"

My uncle said, "It's a nudey joint!"

All I could think was, "People can get Forensic Filed here!"

Never my never mind that all the cars went straight there. Where were we supposed to go now?

The GPS started working and we finally got out of there. We almost smashed into a herd of elk, two coyotes, and a bunch of deer having a party in the road.

Next thing I knew, I was having a Dragon Ball Z conversation with my sister about Piccolo, Goku, and King Kai.

Now whoever thought THAT would ever happen?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Me and My Dogs