A brainstorm to take me down the rabbit hole

I suppose if I'm to pull off this idea, I need to convey the shock and surprise that I felt when the idea first came to me.

I know they say I need to kill off characters, but I really don't feel like it, as I've already lost favorite characters in real life. I don't need to relive that bull crap. Besides, kill a character and you kill a whole future book.

I'm stuck on this part, so I shall ask the main character what she wants. Oh, is that what you want? I kind of wanted that, too, but I wasn't so sure. All right. Have it your way.

Kill your darlings means to get rid of overly flowery and poetic sentences that mean nothing to anybody but you.

What am I supposed to do here? I've been stuck on this for weeks. You dodo, you know what that means. It means just chop it out and go somewhere else.

What's wrong with this scene? Oh, the character's reaction is wrong and out of character.

I'm stuck on how to do this romantic part because I'm not good at it. Well, I'll look up some seriously bad romance books, and make a list of what NOT to do. And then I will read some classic romances and make an in depth list of what to do.

This part is really fast paced and jumbled. I need to sit back, close my eyes, and watch it like a movie in slow motion in my head. Rewind sometimes. Ah, so that's what's happening.

Let's get into the head of this character, and after I make several paragraphs of what's going on, I will remove those paragraphs and show what's going on in the character's head with a shorter and more succinct explanation.

I need to watch more Forensic Files.

I'm making a side villain who is different from all the other side villains. I need to put as much effort into this one as I do the main villain, and who knows, this one might become the main villain if he's good enough. I think he's hoping for this chance because the main villain is kind losing speed and for some reason, this one is gaining speed. Now THAT is shocking.

I plotted this all out and this new villain is rising like crazy, so now what? This guy is gumming up the works. I could slap him.

Must set story aside, pick up the notebook, and start digging my brain meats for an answer.

Buy the epic fantasy adventure for young adults "Nri Kryne," available on Amazon world wide.

https://www.amazon.com/Nri-Kryne-Monsters-Demons-Book-ebook/dp/B08GZR31B9



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews