Merry Christmas!

I just want to wish everybody reading this a very Merry Christmas!

I am grateful for the birth of my Savior, for this beautiful Christmas season, and all the beautiful things that have happened this year despite the pandemic. I lost my aunt a few months ago to the virus. It was unexpected and weird and very depressing. When she finally went, I knew she was all right and she wasn't suffering anymore. People I know are in the ICU and people are suffering financially. My tribe is currently on lockdown until after Christmas. Now it seems my uncle has the virus.

Despite all this, good things have happened to me. For one thing, my book got a lovely makeover. It was exciting running around in empty stores trying to grab food before other people did. Some can howl about it, but I decided to enjoy it. I discovered I could sew a little bit when I made my own mask. I learned how to eat with chopsticks. I got better at shooting a bow and arrow. We got a new washer and dryer and didn't have to go to the laundromat anymore. I quit that stupid Twitter. Imagine still being attached to it when everyone was at their lowest and spouting political nonsense? The place was already getting on my nerves. I wrote out book 3 in the Monster and Demons series. Somewhere in November, my book ranking for Nri Kryne jumped in the right direction by 6 million. "Keepress" finally got published, and I got to see the Christmas Star. It hasn't been out since the 1600s. These are all the adventures I shall tell my children and grandchildren.

These things are just a few of the good things that happened to me, and I know it's because of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I couldn't have endured without Him. I can't survive without Him. He helps me to write. He helps me to be happy. He helps me in all good things I want to do. When the night is very dark, He makes all the beautiful stars come out. All you have to do is look up.

Merry Christmas!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews