They're only nice to you when you're on a diet!

Everybody has drunk off all the pop, ate all the food, munched off all the snacks and left you a can of beans. I guess it's a good time to go on a diet.


So you go on a diet, and suddenly, everyone is so nice. "Here, Honey, have some donuts. Did you eat today? I made a cake just because!"


"Oh look, I ordered pizza, because I love you so much!"


"Hey, I know you love Coke. I bought some for you when I went out."


"Hey, guess what, I made extra for you!"


Agh! What's a starving sufferer to do?

Scream and run, little sufferer, just scream and run.


Publishing announcement! My story "Love Notes" is live on Liquid Imagination here! Be sure to share it with your friends! It helps a lot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews