You Know the Stalkers Are Butt Ugly!

They said post your picture on social media, that way, people will know you're friendly and know that you're a real person. How lovely. Say you're not paranoid, so you say to yourself, "I think I will! It's gonna be awesome!"

And then the next day a weirdo contacts you. "I was randomly snooping around, saw your face, and thought you were so beautiful! Let's be friends! I'm a soldier fighting for our country, and I'm really buff." He saying this while he's looking at your picture like this:


And he looks like this:

"Hi, do you wanna breed?"

"Say What?!"

"I have no time to read your stories, Dear, because I'm so busy. But can you make time for me?"

"No, man, you're ugly!" And then block the sicko and all his STD's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews