A Brainstorm on the Villain of Renzhies: An Interview With Rezh (spoilers)

At all hours of the day and night, I was thinking hard of what to do with Sizhirin once Rezh caught up to him.
ME: What am I supposed to do? This man has done so much wrong to Rezh. Something must be done. Should they have a huge fight?
REZH: No.
ME: Why not?
REZH: Because I hate his guts.
ME: Well, what do you want to do?
REZH: I just wanna beat his brains in! Crush him! Turn him to paste!
ME: Couldn't you do that during your big fight?
REZH: No. You'll see how it works. You know you'd like to do that to him, too. Just let your feelings go. Don't hold back.
ME: So, no technical stuff at all?
REZH (smiling): None.
ME: I think I like it.
REZH: I knew you would.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews