New Character Arcs

After I implemented the revamped villain, there were two characters that gained major character arcs that gave them more depth and fleshed them out.

It was a natural feature that appeared. As the story goes along, the two characters develop without anything seeming forced. They also provide juicy scenes that weren't there before.

This was a good thing since the two characters are major to the storyline and to the main character. The pair also will provide a nice kick near the end of the story that will relate to the villains in "Nri Kryne" and "Renzhies." I'm not going to reveal what that is at all while book 3 is under construction.

The character arcs for this pair is now under construction and may take me the rest of the week to work out. Some of the things will happen near the end of the book, so I will plot those out in my notebook and save them for when I get to that point.

That should be pretty quick since the portion of the book before those parts is already done and needs no changing. It hasn't needed any since the first rough draft from last summer. I believe it will remain the same like Miranel has since I wrote her down in the first draft of "Nri Kryne" in a notebook over a decade ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews