Fall is coming!

The other day, I woke up, and noticed a chill in the air. My blood started rushing and the spirit of fall fell heavy on me. The clouds have that fuzzy look, which means they're cold.

While it isn't time for sweaters just yet, the nights are whispering of autumn and all of its delights with pumpkins, apple cider, coloring leaves, cooling weather, tons of baking, and fuzzy socks.

Come September, we're going to decorate early, and bask in the happy scarecrows and orange wreaths that we made last year. The aroma of pumpkin and apple pies will fill the house.

Hunting season is coming and the elk will be whistling out there in the night. This year, we'll go out under the diamond sky and listen, snuggled in warm jackets and snacks at our side. If we're crazy enough, we'll hit the fence with sticks and make them come charging in.

How I love the changing weather! It stirs the muse and makes it sing.

I'm so thankful to Heavenly Father for autumn.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews