Come Listen to General Conference for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints


I was studying the "Come Follow Me" book from my church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and I was brought to Isaiah 53. It's about the sorrows and sins that Jesus Christ bore for us.

It said that while I'm reading, to replace "we" and "our" with "I" and "my." So I did, and here is a snippet of what it looked like.

3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief; and (I) hid as it were (my) face from him; he was despised, and (I) esteemed him not.

4 Surely he has borne (my) griefs, and carried (my) sorrows; yet (I) did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5 But he was wounded for (my) transgressions, he was bruised for (my) iniquities; the chastisement of (my) peace was upon him; and with his stripes (I am) healed.

After I read the whole chapter like that, I felt like a worthless punk. How could He love someone so cheap as myself?

As soon as I thought it, the clearest impression came to me: "Because you are my baby."

We all of us are His babies.


This Saturday and Sunday is General Conference. It's special to me. It makes me happy and peaceful.

I want to share that happiness with you. So I invite you to come listen to the words of our Heavenly Father. He has a special message just for you. You will find peace, what you need to hear, instruction, clarification, and most of all, the love of the Savior, and know that you're not forgotten.

Here are the ways to come listen and the details: Click Here

This is for General Conference activities for children and youth: Click Here

I also have the details here below:

We welcome you to participate in the general conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This global, religious broadcast aims to help individuals strengthen their personal relationships with Jesus Christ to experience the peace, hope, and joy that come through following Him. Join with millions of people worldwide to hear inspiring messages from living prophets and apostles.

The global broadcast will originate from the Conference Center in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.

The conference consists of five two-hour sessions happening on Saturday and Sunday, October 1–2, 2022:

Saturday, October 1

10:00 a.m. (MDT) morning session
2:00 p.m. afternoon session
6:00 p.m. evening session

Sunday, October 2

10:00 a.m. morning session
2:00 p.m. afternoon session


Watch or Listen Live


All sessions will be streamed live on the live broadcasts page of ChurchofJesusChrist.org. You can also watch and listen on the General Conference YouTube channel; Gospel Library app; and other radio, television, satellite, and digital channels. For a detailed list of live and on-demand viewing options, see “Ways to Watch or Listen to General Conference Live.”


Watch or Listen Later


Following the broadcast, the messages will be available in text, audio, and video formats on multiple channels for on-demand viewing and studying. These channels include Gospel Library, Gospel Media, the General Conference YouTube channel, the General Conference podcast, and the Church magazines.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

Me and My Dogs

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader