Solution for incompetent women's clothing


The other day, I put on a shirt I've had for a few years. As always, it was short and I couldn't lift my arms without it rising up. My pants have no respectable pockets and they like to slide off my hindquarters, as if they think I want to flash the public. The pants also think I want my shoes hanging out of skinny jeans for all to see, much like the butt crack it keeps trying to promote. When I'm in search of a dress, they're too short and immodest.

I am so sick of this.

Well, I have found the solution to my problems. I shall buy a bunch of short dresses and use them as shirts. E-shakti will provide me with the long dresses I want because they're customizable, and Duluth Trading Company will give me pants that don't slide off my butt and has a lot of pockets. AND they have pants that aren't those skinny jeans that make people look like apes. Their shirts are also nice and long. Both pants and shirts are made strong.

HOORAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews