I actually baked something that worked!

 


I actually baked something that actually worked! This is a sour cream and lemon cookie, stamped out with a snowflake cookie cutter that was bought for Christmas and never used. Better late than never, right?

The recipe came with a frosting recipe to put on the cookie, but I don't know what happened to that. The frosting ended up looking like the oatmeal full of blood on The Golden Child. Only when I pressed it, butter came out.

BUT, the cookie was perfect! I used frosting from Walmart so it was all good. The recipe didn't have an oven temperature, so for my oven I used 375 degrees F.

Yeah, so, if I can do it, you will certainly fly with it. Did you see my cream-filled donuts? 😅

If you want to try the recipe, this is the link: https://www.littlehouseliving.com/gluten-free-sour-cream-cookies-lemon.html

PS: There was no high elevation hacks for it. I'm over 7000 feet, and the recipe worked just fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews