June is coming, and so is Renzhies!

June is coming and that means "Renzhies" is coming, too! Formatted, beautiful, and now I'm getting the cover!

It isn't up for pre-order on Amazon yet, but you can order it directly from me, a flat twenty bucks. I get a new shipment in every month. In fact, I just got one right now!

I'm so excited for you to read this!

This second one is about Zhin. It's his origin story and it's as far from a Marvel origin as possible, if you're worried.

We'll also be delving into Rilkin's past and meeting a new cast of characters you, Vijeren, Sibare, Miranel, and N'Nar are gonna love.

At least you'll love most of them. The rest you're gonna want to rip in half.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews