My brain is running around with no head

Amazon's been giving me problems--again! Elections are a blight on this day. Godzilla 2014 is playing in the living room. On top of it all, I'm stuck on a part in the third book. I can't figure it out. I went so far as to say, "I think I'll just kill these off and be done with it." Then I realized what I was saying and decided to actually make my brain work.

My brain doesn't like to work all the time. It's out of shape and likes to lay around eating brain potato chips. It was in total protest during finals week at school. Just when it thought it had escaped at graduation, my brain was smacked with the hard truth. It had to learn how to type. It had to learn how to write. The poor thing thought it could already do all of that.

Now my brain is in terror because total strangers are picking up "Nri Kryne." These people can be as cruel as they want in their reviews because they've had no contact with my brain.

Now my brain is running around without its head trying to figure out how in the world is that certain part in the book going to be interesting. Sometimes my brain forgets it has an imagination and can make up any bull crap it wants to.

I have to sit down with my brain and talk soothingly to it, because it has a million emotions. There's all this bad, but then Thanksgiving is coming! So excited! My brain is extra alert today because it actually went to sleep early last night...well, earlier. It woke up some time in the night to give me bizarre dreams.

My brain says it's been working too hard, but I've been watching it. No, it has not!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews