New short story is now live!

Hello, everyone!

At long last, "Keepress" is live over at the Scarlet Leaf Review. It's been a really long time in the making. I wrote this story years and years ago. In fact, it was so long ago I forgot why I even wrote it.

It was rejected over and over and over again until I thought I'd go crazy. When it was finally accepted, publication was delayed for months.

"Keepress" has had a really hard journey, so please come on over and read it. It would be very happy if you do. I'd be overjoyed if you did.

https://www.scarletleafreview.com/short-stories35/category/julia-benally

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews