Book 2 release date

Book 2, Monsters and Demons: Renzhies, will be out in June in time for Father's Day!

Nri Kryne had its own set of problems, especially when it erased. Renzhies had its own problems, too, but it had to do with the villain. Every single scene that had to do with him gave me problems. I hate his guts and I hated writing about him, and yet I had to keep going back to his parts and fixing them, re-writing, and adjusting. His personality and villainy had to be cared for with hairpin accuracy. Whatever I did with his parts had a ripple effect that touched every part of the book.

I wanted to scream.

Now it's finally done and it will be out in June!

May you hate the villain as much as I do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews