The checklist is almost complete

I'd made a very long checklist about the road to the publication of "Renzhies."

I finally made all the chapter headings and formatted them to look nice and neat. I ran into a few problems. When you're making chapter breaks, you're not supposed to use page breaks, but section breaks. After that, you go into your header and click a button that will unlink the headers from the previous section so you can type in the new chapter heading without changing the previous chapter heading.

Well this suddenly stopped working and I was at my wit's end, until I finally realized that when I clicked into the chapter heading, it would jump back to the previous section, or even more. So I had to scroll all the way back down to the place I wanted to be, and then it worked.

I think my computer is doing its preliminaries to its death throes. Just great. It's the toughest computer I've ever owned, but I guess every computer has to die of something.

Anyway, I got it all figured out.

I was supposed to do the glossary while I was going through it, but totally forgot. Ugh....

Also, I found areas reflecting spots I'd had to rewrite and didn't change to match what I rewrote. There were about ten of them, which was quite horrifying. So I fixed them.

I feel like I'm on a tight deadline, when really I don't have to start worrying about it until April.

As always, Monsters and Demons: Nri Kryne is available on Amazon world wide. I strongly advise you pick up a copy for yourself so you'll know what's going on when "Renzhies" drops in June.

https://www.amazon.com/Kryne-Monsters-Demons-Mara-Duryea/dp/B08GV97VHF



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews