Letters from editors that made me go, WHAT?!

I've had a list of some seriously stupid rejection letters in my time, but during the Christmas season, I got a dose of WHAT?!

First one came right before Christmas. It was a big, fat no. And then, from the very same magazine, another letter showed up wishing me and everybody who'd submitted a story a Merry Christmas....

..........

..........

..........

The second letter came from a magazine who usually likes my stuff, but ever since the magazine hooked up with another one, it's been one rejection after another. "Too different" was the implication.

While I'm sitting there refusing to conform, I get another letter requesting me to vote for this magazine.

NEVER!

A few days later, a request to buy the magazine.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

You stupid magazine, you can go straight to where you're headed for all I care.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews