A lovely little monster and the next scary video!

Sometimes I feel like I'm writing this book just to get a bead on the personality of a certain character that appears in book 2, who then makes a bigger appearance in book 3.

Like book 2, I'm having problems in book 4 and it's all the villain's fault.

In book 2, I made a perfectly horrific monster, which ended up not following the rules of the monster it actually ended up being. So I had to cut it. Now I have a place for it in book 4.

I've been noticing that my books don't like being like one another. They're all part of the same family, but all the siblings are completely different.

Book 4 is acting like this and I think when I'm finally done, it will be different from the others, but the others are not going to be the same as each other, either.

After I applied the changes I needed to my villain, he started taking over and there are parts in the story that are changing because of him.

They were such good parts, too.

Today I will be working mostly in my notebook. There's an upcoming scene in which I don't know what happens next. Maybe I will just write and see what comes out. I did that for "Beautiful Dream," and it worked out just nice. It just got really weird and made me question my sanity.

That said, here is the next video, done by Nightmare Tales.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKjyxFezlmQ

Comments

  1. Perhaps your villain is taking over because you created such a strong, realistic character. That's great! (Well, you know, "great" as in thank goodness it's a fictional villain and not real life.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews