Freaked myself out! And first promised creepy video.

Since I had to make the villain as scary as the first three villains, I was wondering what in the world I was going to do. I made something up and I was like, "Okay, this is good. I think this will work!"

Last night, at the witching hour, I was still pounding away at the keyboard, wishing I had one of those gaming keyboards because they're so nice, and the creepiness came. Maybe it was because it was the middle of the night.

The villain suddenly got creepier than I expected and I started feeling freaked out. Right at that moment, my sister walked in the room. She's got silent feet so as far as I was concerned, the door opened by itself and I almost screamed.

After that, I decided, "I think I better stop and wait for tomorrow." So that's where I am.

Anyway, join me in feeling freaky. Here's the first video on our way to Halloween! This is done by a youtuber called Mr. Nightmare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7NWHmihU3E

Comments

  1. Don't you love it when you're writing and get so lost in the story that it affects your real life surroundings? (Well, except for the scary parts. I could do without that!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Me and My Dogs