I did an Isaac Asimov...which is not a good thing.

I made a story about skinwalkers a while back and it kept getting turned down, so I just put the story away so it could wait for a magazine to show up who might want it.

The other day, that magazine showed up. So I ran and pulled out the story and read over it to make sure it was formatted correctly and was within the proper word count range.

Wouldn't you know it, I did an Isaac Asimov. I built the tension up like crazy and then at the climax, nothing. I was so appalled with myself. So I spent all yesterday in thinking mode and plotted out the climax until 2 AM.

I also forgot to post the next scary video at the bottom of the page.

Not today, though!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6deZ8vI234

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews