I have just made a new monster!

Yesterday, I freakin' broke my tooth and accidentally swallowed the piece that broke. After that I got a bead on the villain's motives. Thank goodness. I was beginning to think I was never going to find the meat. I even got a bead on the hero's inner conflicts.

Since I had their mess written down nice and neat, I commenced on the villain's physical features. I like drawing for that. My drawings are a mess and I usually doodle them on the side of the notebook. Those notebook margins are very useful for that.

Now I know where the villain comes from, what he is, what he does, what his rules are, and his motivation. It's all very freaky!

I have just made a new monster!

Now I need to figure out what the monster is called. Once I have that, I'll have the title for the fourth book.

My tooth sacrificed itself for the villain. Maybe I'll dedicate book 4 to my broken tooth.

And now the next video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb0o-irp02o


Comments

  1. Oh no, you broke a tooth? AND swallowed it? That's got to find its way into a scene somehow.:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

Me and My Dogs

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader