A new story!

For the last few months, I've just been writing and editing my book for the third installment of the Monsters and Demons series. I haven't had any new inspiration for a while.

I didn't mind, because all my focus was on the book.

The other day, I went out into the woods. It was so silent and beautiful out there. It reminded me of my grandma's house when I would come to visit when I was little. The aspen leaves were raining in the light breeze like golden droplets.

As a writer, I am constantly looking at computer screens and working with electronics. Being out there without all that mess was rejuvenating.

After I got home, I was able to pick up my cross stitch and start making something for Christmas.

Just a few hours ago, a new inspiration came to me!

And it's a story that involves a monster. I am now in the process of making it.

In the past, I'd gotten a few tickles in my brain for stories, but this one really took hold, so I'm excited to write it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6DD-Oltzcg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews