Crow got smacked and then his buddies ate him

One day, I was driving along down the highway. I was going to the store. Some butthead almost ran into me thirty seconds out and I was jittery.

Several crows were eating a dead animal on the side of the road.

As I approached, for some funky reason, one of the crows took flight and flew straight for my windshield. I screamed as the bird went BAP! Its giant wing left a shiny imprint on the glass. Yeah, it was shiny. I don't know why it was shiny. Maybe it got a hold of some shoe shiner.

The bird went flying off to the side of the road.

After that, I was driving like an old lady all the way to the store, and then I played passenger on the way home. I was wondering what had happened to the crow.

I saw the same group of crows munching on their buddy, because they preferred fresh meat. What a way to go: diner to dinner.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews