Growing a little forest on my nose

I can't sew for crap, but I can sew a face mask. I can't sew those fancy ones where there are a lot of curves on them, though. When everyone started talking about wearing face masks, I got to work and sewed one for myself and for each of my family members. There were no elastics at the time, so I used yarn I got from a little old lady whose house I cleaned the year before. She literally had a whole closet full of yarn and she had given me the whole closet.

I wash my mask periodically. I wash my face every morning and every night without fail, even when I'm sick. My face was gross in high school and only in college did I really start taking care of it. But whatever stage I was in when it came to keeping my face clean, there was one thing I never had: black heads.

Well, lately, I've been noticing my nose was looking funny. It looked kind of dark, too. When I looked really close, it looked like I had shaved coarse hairs off my nose and they were starting to grow back. What the heck was this? Did I really have black heads? Me?

I grabbed one of those nose strips and put it on for fifteen minutes. When I pulled it off, there was my own little forest. Some trees were black, some were white, some were brown. And my nose changed back to its original color.

How? What?! I realized my mask was giving me black heads. It's been hot enough for a predator to drop out of the sky and start hunting for trophies. I've been sweating into the mask and it just sits there on my nose, which is part of my t-zone.

Quite disgusting.

Comments

  1. Well that's a side effect of 2020 that I haven't heard of yet. It makes sense, actually.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews