Correlations between blog views and book rankings

I've been noticing a correlation between views on this blog, impressions on my book, and it's sales rank.

Both go down at the same time and both go up at the same time.

I attribute this to Halloween is coming, elections are coming, and the whole world has gone absolutely insane.

The virus is to blame!

(Oh, I've decided to be a cat for Halloween, if anybody cares.)

The only thing to do is just not check anything, bury my head in the writing and be glad my rank is no longer in the millions, because it was. Quite depressing. It's not depressing anymore, though, thank goodness.

I'm in the middle of adding the details to the third book in the Monsters and Demons series. That book has been really fun to write.

As for my horror shorts, I'm still waiting on replies from the magazines.

I can't wait for Christmas. It feels like it's going to be a beautiful Christmas.



Comments

  1. A cat for Halloween, eh? A sweet kitty or a raging lioness?:-) Glad you're having fun with your third Monsters and Demons book. Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might be a werecat, switching between happy and insane. LOL.
      Happy writing to you, too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews