A writer's lesson number...hm...one?

A writer is supposed to read and write a lot. They're also supposed to keep their eyes open. Watch the world. Don't lock themselves away into a room like many do. No wonder I can't find anything good to read.

Enough of this, "I'm an introvert and I have to stay inside."

I'm an introvert, too. You needn't be so proud.

And so, today I went out into the world in search of inspiration. To see things, watch things, analyze, and listen.

AND....

I saw a dead dog.

...

...

Next video, 3 creepy baby monitor stories: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra6ZgyTOlQ0

Comments

  1. I went out and saw a slobbery, well-chewed tennis ball and wrote a story about how it got that way. So yeah, getting out and observing works.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews