Scammers Everywhere!

I got some weirdo on LinkedIn who asked to read my stories, so I sent him the links. My bio is all over the place and clearly says I'm based in Arizona. The guy comes back and asks me if I'm in New York. And then he wants to chat with me on google hangouts and whatsapp. He desperately wants to talk with me there because he says that's how business people connect the best. He says this on LinkedIn, where you do exactly that.

I thought I was done with this kind of BS when I left Twitter.

He has the link to this page, but I seriously doubt he even came here to read.

Highly suspect!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews