"Keepress" is finally coming out!

I periodically check The Scarlet Leaf Review to see if my story "Keepress" came out yet. It was supposed to be out in September. Of course, that didn't happen.

I checked back today, and there is finally a release date!

The editor is going to combine several issues together, which includes the September issue, and they're all going to be released on November 9.

Hopefully, by then I'll have an answer for my other stories, which have been waiting FOREVER.

I abhor waiting. So do my stories.

Comments

  1. Yeah, I don't like waiting either. But congratulations on your soon-to-be-published stories!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I left Twitter. Now I'm free!

One Star Reviews Usually Reflect The Reader

Working with KDP vs Author Central on salvaging reviews